• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu; or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

N

Nestor

By far and above, this series is kicking serious ass. The first episode is a hillarious "B" movie made by the mysterious 'SOS Brigade'. Poor Mikuru! The second episode is where everything kinda gets started. Start watching now, and don't miss out on the hillarity.

S

scriver058

The first ep had me confused; I thought that I had downloaded the wrong show. But it is funny, and i'm looking foward to watching the next ep.

M

mysticangel

like the series really funny at the moment. gotta love haruhi weird but awesome. My friend is currently obsessed with this show and told me to watch it just so i could see haruhi show a magazine with shuffle on the cover -_- yes my friends weird. but yea good series to watch at the moment.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I dled he first few episodes of this series because i heard good things about it. I probably wont watch it until there are more episodes.

who is A.F.K the fansub group. Ive never heard of them. Any other groups fansubbing this show

M

mysticangel

they've been around awhile i think...i don't mind the group since they fansubbed some other series i liked including full moon, karin, spiral and others.

>>might contain spoilers <<

an alien, an esper, a time traveller...can't wait to see how it unfolds.

S

scriver058

Just finished the 6th ep. Seems like the S.O.S. brigade has a murder mystery on it's hands. But, as you would expect. the next ep jumps ahead, so we may not know who did what for a while.

D

Destined Sayuri

Hmm I really thought that was an interesting series (although it could've ended a bit better) but anyway here's why it doesn't make sense.

Episode # - Chronological number
1 - 11
2 - 1
3 - 2
4 - 7
5 - 3
6 - 9
7 - 8
8 - 10
9 - 14
10 - 4
11 - 13
12 - 12
13 - 5
14 - 6

If you watch them in the order they were released.. episode one (the episode with the movie) is actually episode 11 chronologically. Episode 2 is actually episode 1 and it goes on as listed above. The creator made it that way on purpose to make the interesting anime even more interesting. When you're watching episode 9 it's actually the last episode chronologically but you may not be able to tell. If you listen at the end when Haruhi is stating what episode number it is.. she's actually stating the chronological order while Kuon always corrects her and states the order which the episodes came out and the order you are supposed to watch them in.

After watching the series in the order the producer wanted me to, I watched the show again in the actual Chronological order just to take note of a few details I didn't realize while watching it the way I was(I pieced most of them together though).

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Im gonna watch this show in chronological order first time when i have a chance instead of the order in which it was released

D

Destined Sayuri

Hmmmm that's your choice but it'll kinda ruin the show (make it a lot less interesting) I'd really suggest watching it in the order it was released and then in chronological order if you have to.