Suuui Weeeee!!!

Jeru

Registered Member
:lol: i dont even know what means Sui Weee? somthing they shout at pigs or something, who knows? oh well uhm yes so i am pretty happy with this one i am kinda sad to give it away :lol:

I sure hope you like it, and remember i am more then happy to make any changes or start over if you hate it :nod:

I hate it, it looks RUBBISH!

Ok fine, so I'm a little fond of the blue 3! avatar. Your one is awesome, actually. You probably have no idea of what I just said, but anyway. I hope Sui likes it, the ungrateful sod.

:lol:

How dare you call it a power ranger! :-o

But yeah, that's the one.

The thing that gets me about these avatars/sigs is always the font.. I just have no idea how you'd even begin to do something like that.

Jeru

Registered Member
Its like a magic trick...once i tell you, it will become dumb and dissapointing :lol:
I know this because thats how i felt when i found out

Uhm...seriously....wow Jeru, seriously, this is 20 times better than I expected. Dude you are freaking amazing, tell me what I can do for you! Beer? Girls? Music? You name it you got it!!

You are aweessommeee!!!!

Jeru

Registered Member
Im straight with the beer, girls and music but you could make me VIP!!! :lol:

The avatar looks kinda "different" when its that small, i didnt anticipate that so i am going to try to re-work it make it "pop" a little more

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's pretty sick Jeru, hopefully you can do wonders like that with my sig. Like Sui mentioned your really talented my friend. Keep up the great work.