Suuui Weeeee!!!

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Jeru, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

:lol: i dont even know what means Sui Weee? somthing they shout at pigs or something, who knows? oh well uhm yes so i am pretty happy with this one i am kinda sad to give it away :lol:

I sure hope you like it, and remember i am more then happy to make any changes or start over if you hate it :nod:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I hate it, it looks RUBBISH!

Ok fine, so I'm a little fond of the blue 3! avatar. Your one is awesome, actually. You probably have no idea of what I just said, but anyway. I hope Sui likes it, the ungrateful sod.

:lol:

3. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Im thinking it had something to do with the power ranger looking thing :confused:

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

How dare you call it a power ranger! :-o

But yeah, that's the one.

The thing that gets me about these avatars/sigs is always the font.. I just have no idea how you'd even begin to do something like that.

5. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Its like a magic trick...once i tell you, it will become dumb and dissapointing :lol:
    I know this because thats how i felt when i found out

6. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Uhm...seriously....wow Jeru, seriously, this is 20 times better than I expected. Dude you are freaking amazing, tell me what I can do for you! Beer? Girls? Music? You name it you got it!!

You are aweessommeee!!!!

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

That's the good stuff. Mine, it has no street cred.

8. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

Im straight with the beer, girls and music but you could make me VIP!!! :lol:

The avatar looks kinda "different" when its that small, i didnt anticipate that so i am going to try to re-work it make it "pop" a little more

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's pretty sick Jeru, hopefully you can do wonders like that with my sig. Like Sui mentioned your really talented my friend. Keep up the great work.

Impact likes this.
  10. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

thanks Sultan of Swat, i will try my darnedest to make it the same quality :nod: