Suspensions in the near future?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

According to Dave Meltzer, the WWE creative team has been given a list of wrestlers not to include on next week's 3-hour Raw. No word yet on who is being left off the show, but a few websites are speculating there will be some suspensions announced this week.

And more information:

I really hope it's nobody that I like...

Seriously.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! This is interesting. I wonder who is going to be suspended. Hopefully it's not anyone that his getting a huge push right now, and could hurt him in the long run. It would be funny if Masters was on the list lol.

3. Millz

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it could mean...

rajah.com

4. Babe_Ruth

If Edge gets suspended I'll be crush. I thought he would learn his lesson the first time. But I would read to much into it, because in the past few months Edge looked the same. It was pretty obvious when he was on the juice. But I might be totally way wrong. Hopefully he's not one of them.

5. Millz

Here's more info:

I've got a really bad feeling about this

Really bad

6. Babe_Ruth

You got to be kidding me, I am not looking forward to this list anymore. I wonder how many people will be included in this list.

Hopefully they also state what they took to fail the wellness program though.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I sure hope it's not Edge. He's the only reason I've been watching SmackDown! these last few weeks. If he does down, I think I would lose my interest all together. :eek:

8. HappyFace

HappyFace Registered Member

You know what would be good though, is if the big time players were suspened so that alot of the younger guys have to jump up and take over. It's like in the NRL, during Rep time when players get pulled up from their respectve teams to play for their state that team must use their younger players.