Suspects trained a month to rob slain FL couple

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Wade8813, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Police: Suspects trained to rob slain Fla. couple - USATODAY.com

That's messed up - spending all that time and effort planning to rob and murder people who adopt special needs kids?

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This is possibly the worst story of the year. Not only because of the killings, but also because of killing the parents of special needs children. There's bad and there's evil; this was just evil. Those parents were very courageous and brave to take on such a challenge only to be killed by those thugs.

Let our prays go out to those children. =(

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah. I mean they were using their money to help all of these kids and this is what they get for it? The people who did this deserve to get the worst penalty the law can give them if you ask me.

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I was looking at this article earlier and it made me sick to my stomach, the couple had used there money to look after and raise children with special needs only to be snuffed out by these animals.

The part I cannot get my head around and correct me if I am wrong but all the guys involved were masked, making identifaction near imposible so why did they have to shoot the couple?.

They did this while 9 of the kids were actualy in the home, I just cant get my head around it, I hope that when these guys are caught that they get the death penelty each and every one of them.

5. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I have seen this on the news for the past few days. It sucks when horrible things happen to good people. Some people will never consider how their actions will effect other people. Maybe the killers thought the family was really rich. Their house looks very nice but with that many kids they could have been struggling finacially or maybe they didn't have loads of money.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

:-o

It's also strange that the surveillance wasn't disabled..
    ------
    I spoke too soon haha.....

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I really hope they do too. Being put to death almost seems to light of a sentence for these pieces of crap.

9. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

'More than one motive' in Fla. case - USATODAY.com

Apparently there's some connection to illegal drug activity and a gang.