Movies Survivor

Nanner

Registered Member
Come on....am I the only person left watching this show??????

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
The rest of us have been voted off from watching that show ages ago! :D

I liked the concept but it didn't really leave me much reason to watch it season after season. It's all the same.

One show that I might watch again this season is American Idol due to the fact that I like most types of music and find it interesting to watch up and coming artists perform, along with the process they go through on that show.

With Survivor, its somewhat the same over and over. I want to see a Survivor that doesn't take place on a beach or tropical environment. Give me Survivor high up in the Alps and that would be a nice twist! :)

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol survivor North pole. they have to build their own igloo's. "watch as the survivor's get frostbite just trying to cut through the ice to go fishing"

that would be an interesting show. could be like *extreme survivor*

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Or Survivor: Lost at Sea!

They create a huge "fake ocean" environment (since the real thing can be too dangerous). Do it on a huge lake or something and give each team a raft. Then make them fish for food, and do all sorts of survival challenges while never setting foot on land the entire time. :)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've been wanting them to do a Mountain Survivor for years. Test their real survival skills. They should at least do one in a forest instead of on the beach every time.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I never thought of that. Yes, I live up in the mountains now and would love to see a bunch of non mountain people have to do all those obstacle course episodes up here. Heck, have them go up and down a mountain. Last team to finish votes off a member. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I have, and always will hate this show. There's nothing in it involving actual survival, no one is going to die.

At least Survivorman has a chance to die when he does his random survival outings.

I'm pushing for "Survivor: Nunavut" which can take place in the summertime. Failing that "Survivor: Harlem" or something inner-city and REALLY dangerous. :D