TV Survivor: Tocantins

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I haven't really been keeping up with it this season, but I just caught up on all episodes. So far, I'm pulling for the Taj/Brendan alliance.
The person who has annoyed me the most has been Coach. He's just too full of himself and I cannot believe they haven't gotten rid of him yet. Normally people who want to assume the leader position get voted off pretty quick.

Tyson has amused me the most. Almost everything he has said about what he wants to happen is strictly for the lulz. I like him.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've been watching. I agree, Tyson is hilarious. I typically hate players like him, but he's been cracking me up. Coach is an idiot, but he makes me laugh too. I don't really hate any of the people left. I'm just glad Sandy is gone. Most of the challenges have been good so far. Looking forward to seeing how the cross-tribe alliance ends up.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Ugh. I'm glad Sandy is gone too. She was so annoying. Her and Coach are the only ones who have annoyed me. I feel bad for Erinn because she is on the outs of the tribe.
Tyson...single handedly bringing the loin cloth back.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Somebody is wearing a loin cloth in it? That's pretty hilarious. :lol:

I haven't watched this show since Survivor All Stars (the only one I ever watched). It's a pretty genius concept though and I'm not surprised that it continues to do well.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Somebody is wearing a loin cloth in it? That's pretty hilarious. :lol:

I haven't watched this show since Survivor All Stars (the only one I ever watched). It's a pretty genius concept though and I'm not surprised that it continues to do well.
Yep. It was hilarious. And the guy totally reminds me of Hiei.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Post some pics so we can look for the resemblance.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yep. It was hilarious. And the guy totally reminds me of Hiei.
I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him win. There's nobody that I really feel strongly about one way or another. I like Taj, but what the heck would she do with a million dollars? Her husband is Eddie George.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
It's more of his mannerisms than anything. And wanting things to happen a certain way just for the lulz. Oh, and the loin cloth.

After the 5th or 6th series I quit watching Survivor, it just got too repetitive and I thought they'd run out of places to do the show. The Africa and Australia seasons were the best though.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
After the 5th or 6th series I quit watching Survivor, it just got too repetitive and I thought they'd run out of places to do the show. The Africa and Australia seasons were the best though.
You know, I only started watching around season 13 and I tried to catch up on all of the previous seasons...I got tired of it really quick. Now I only watch the current ones. It was funny though, the first season looked more like a documentary. It's funny how much the show has changed all this time.

The one thing that bothers me is the immunity idol. I think people should be able to use it AFTER they find out they are the ones to go.