• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Survivor sub-forum glitch

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
There seem to be a couple of glitches for the Survivor subform, not sure if it's for everyone or just me but a) the posts in the Kokiri section are not showing up on the Latest Posts ticker and b) the edit button doesn't show up on the posts in that section either. (I noticed I made a couple of typos, thank you Auto Correct, and I couldn't fix them.)

Oh, and I would've made this thread in the Survivor section, but I got a message that I didn't have "permission" to do so.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The edit button was disabled in that section to prevent edit-based cheating where somebody says one thing and then edits their post later. I don't know if we still need that but we did it in the last Survivor game.

As for new posts from your tribe not showing up in latest posts, I see one from Kokiri in there right now posted 22 minutes ago.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I can confirm that the new posts do not show up in Latest Posts. I do not see anything there from the tribe forums.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ah. The reason I could see it was because I'm an admin. It was a permissions issue. These posts should show up in latest posts now for the tribe you are in.