• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PPV Survivor Series

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Survivor Series is the next Pay Per View, and we already have a match lined up between Orton vs Barrett. John Cena will be the Special Guest Referee. Barrett wants Cena to be fair, but if Wade loses Cena gets fired. I'm corrsing my fingers for a heel turn on Cena.

Let's use this thread to discuss the matches for this upcoming Pay Per View.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I think Cena will turn heel after Survivor Series...it may also be revealed that he was behind the whole Nexus angle. That would setup Undertaker vs John Cena at Wrestlemania.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
They are also discussing Barrett vs Undertaker and Sheamus vs Undertaker so we'll see which way they go. Cena vs Undertaker has the most appeal though...especially if Cena is a friggin heel (Holy shit would that be awesome)

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
They are also discussing Barrett vs Undertaker and Sheamus vs Undertaker so we'll see which way they go. Cena vs Undertaker has the most appeal though...especially if Cena is a friggin heel (Holy shit would that be awesome)
Well since Nexus cost The Undertaker the match at Bragging Rights, and Cena is the man behind the scenes for Nexus...this would make sense since The Undertaker will be out for a while, and when he returns he will want revenge. We shall see and wait. I doubt the WWE writing is that good, but we will see. I for one want to be shocked, and I have not been shocked by anything since the PG era.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I for one want to be shocked, and I have not been shocked by anything since the PG era.
What about the Nexus' first appearance on RAW, trashing both John Cena and the entire RAW set?

As I've said, I'm hoping for the heel turn as well. It's the perfect storm of consequence and possible deception. I'm not sure if I think Cena will have been "behind the Nexus" all along, I would picture more of a change of heart on his part, getting sick of the fans, wanting power, etc. etc.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
What about the Nexus' first appearance on RAW, trashing both John Cena and the entire RAW set?

As I've said, I'm hoping for the heel turn as well. It's the perfect storm of consequence and possible deception. I'm not sure if I think Cena will have been "behind the Nexus" all along, I would picture more of a change of heart on his part, getting sick of the fans, wanting power, etc. etc.
Well the Nexus angle didn't shock me at first, in fact I kept my feelings about them in and hated it. I now love the Nexus, pushed Wade Barrett to a top card heel, and could possibly elevate Orton, Cena, and the ratings.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another match was added to Survivor Series. Edge will be facing Kane for the World Title. Should be a good match if you ask me, both have experience at Pay Per Views and usually put on a great show.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
It's that time for me to make my pics and I nervous that I am going to do bad on this one.

Rajah.com
Advertised for the event is an Intercontinental Championship bout between Dolph Ziggler and Kaval. Also advertised is Daniel Bryan defending the United States Championship against Ted DiBiase.
The officially announced card is as follows:
WWE Championship Match
[COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]Randy [COLOR=red! important]Orton[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] (c) vs. Wade Barrett (with John Cena as the special guest referee)
Should Barrett win, Cena is freed from The Nexus. Should Barrett lose, Cena is fired from WWE.
World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge vs. Kane (c)
WWE Divas Championship Match
Natalya vs. Michelle McCool and Layla (c)
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater (c)
[COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]Survivor [COLOR=red! important]Series[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] Elimination Match
Rey Mysterio, Big Show, MVP, Kofi Kingston and [COLOR=red! important][COLOR=red! important]Chris [COLOR=red! important]Masters[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] vs. Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes and Tyler Reks
Sheamus vs. John Morrison
Dolph Zigger over Keval

Bryan over Ted Dibiase

Sheamus over Morrison

Del Rio's Team over Big Show's Team

Nexus over Marella and Kozlov

Natalya over LayCool

Edge over Kane

Barrett over Orton

Miz cashes in and The Miz over Barrett.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bryan over DiBiase
Ziggler over Kaval
Barrett over Orton
Big Show's team over Del Rio's
Sheamus over Morrison
Kane over Edge
Natalya over Laycool
Nexus over Kozlov and Santino

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Bryan over DiBiase

Kaval over Ziggler (risky upset pick, anyone?)

Orton over Barrett (Even though Randy's my favorite wrestler, I'm hoping I'm wrong on this one and that we get a Cena heel turn...don't think Vince has the cajones).

Team Del Rio over Team Mysterio

Morrison over Sheamus

Edge over Kane

Natalya over Laycool

The Nexus over Santino/Kozlov

(I think all but two of my picks are somewhat risky, but hey let's have fun with this one)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 6
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 10
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 14
Unity Wrestling 16
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1