Survivor Series thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Figured we might as well start one of these since it's coming up in a few weeks. I'll keep updating the matches as we go along.

WWE Championship:

Shawn Michaels vs. (c) Randy Orton

World Heavyweight Title: Hell in the Cell

The Undertaker vs. (c) Batista

5 on 5 match up:

Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy and Kane vs. Umaga, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy, MVP and Big Daddy V

Giant Redwood vs. Small Plant:

The Great Khali vs. Hornswoggle

ECW Championship Match: Triple Threat Match

CM Punk (c) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison

10 Diva Match:

Mickie, Kelly, Torrie, Michelle & Maria vs. Beth, Victoria, Melina, Layla and Jillian

World Tag Titles:

Cade & Murdoch (c) vs. Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Survivor series is always one of the best pay per views, and hopefully it won't dissapoint this year. Orton vs HBK will probably be a good match, hopefully it doesn't end like it did on Cyber Sunday.

What I like about Survivor series is when it's five on five, I can't wait to see who teams up together.

3. Millz

There's no doubt in my mind that HBK and Orton will have a finish this time. Should be a quality match that I could see going either way.

I hope they have plenty of the classic Survivor Series matches. I hope there's an ECW title match and there is a World Title match that I know of that hasnt been announced but other than that we should have some good battles.

This is one of the major 4 PPV's. Doing a lot of 5 on 5 matches is a good way to get a ton of faces on the card.

4. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

Survivor Series Preview

Edge Returns

WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs Shawn "The HeartBreak Kid" Michaels
    Prediction: Orton retains by means of dirty tactics
    Outcome:

World Heavyweight Championship [Hell in a Cell]: Batista vs The Undertaker
    Prediction: The Undertaker, going for him because he is my favorite of all time, and also the poster might be thee spoiler
    Outcome:

More matches as they are announced

5. Millz

card is updated at the top as well

hopefully we'll learn more matches here soon

6. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

With the PPV so close I think we'll get some more matches announced this week. Hopefully starting tonight.

IC title? Kennedy vs Hardy possibly. Or some 5 on 5 matches.

7. Millz

Definitely think we'll see Kennedy vs Hardy for the IC title. They have a nice feud going but the belt has never been on the line.

MVP vs Hardy, straight up, for the belt. Make that happen

I love this PPV, have I mentioned that yet? I want a good # of 5 on 5 matches to help get as many on the card as possible.

8. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

Triple H, Rey Mysterio, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy and Kane vs. Umaga, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy, MVP and Big Daddy V has been added to the card

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Damn, this is going to be one good match, I wanna see what happens!!

10. SVS i expect this year to be a good ppv.