• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Survivor Series 2018

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So far we have:

Heavyweight Champions -- Brock Lesnar (Raw, Universal) vs. AJ Styles (SmackDown, WWE)

Women's Champions -- Ronda Rousey (Raw) vs. Becky Lynch (SmackDown)

Men's Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown -- Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre and two TBD (Raw) vs. Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Shane McMahon, Samoa Joe & Rey Mysterio (SmackDown)

Women's Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown -- Alexa Bliss & four TBD (Raw) vs. Charlotte Flair, Carmella, Naomi, Asuka & Sonya Deville (SmackDown

Midcard Champions -- Seth Rollins (Raw, IC) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (SmackDown, U.S.)

It's actually shaping up to be a pretty entertaining card.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, we got a major twist on Smackdown last night. Daniel Bryan beat AJ Styles for the World Championship. Did not see that coming that's for sure.

Now the guy who was retired for concussion and neck issues is facing someone stiff like Brock Lesnar?

Seems like such a weird thing to have Bryan win the title in a match with no buildup, turn heel, and then lose to Lesnar.

Maybe he wins by kicking Lesnar in the crotch, and gets built up into this great heel?

HabsMike25

Registered Member
In hindsight Becky being pulled is a blessing in disguise. They needed to be creative on a finish that keeps both Becky & Ronda strong where both shouldn't lose till Mania. Both are super over especially Becky

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
A heel turn and a WWE title win the same night? Maybe I shoulda gone to this show...all the good stuff happens in St Louis for some reason. Crazy twist.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Well after the changes on Smackdown, I've got the following to say: I hope Bryan's neck is gonna be ok after Sunday because after what happened with the Singh brothers on Monday, I'm terrified to see what Lesnar will do.

Every elimination match to me doesn't look that strong, but that's also due to the lack of build for the PPV, because of it happening so soon after Crown Jewel.

However one thing that does need to happen is Nia needs to be completely and utterly buried for what she did to Becky. I get that accidents happen but if you see the video of that brawl from Raw, that was no accident by her.

I'm hoping Becky recovers and we get her vs Ronda at Mania but now it's more likely to be 4 Horsewomen vs 4 Horsewomen at the show of shows.

I am interested in a couple of the matches but the recent changes, like Nia being stupid and careless, well that's taken some of the intrigue out of it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Good job WWE, making Smackdown look like shit.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The last two matches were awesome though

Heel Daniel Bryan is amazing

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 10
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 14
Unity Wrestling 16
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 1
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 37