Survivor FC style

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Henskie, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I just had an idea for a new forum activity. everbody signs up that wants to take part in the game on this thread. Then depending on the number of people interested we will either make one or two teams of people. Then I will pake a poll every week in which one person from either each team or if there is only one team then the one team gets voted off. That will be based on the weeks activity or if you just dont like them.

So sign up....

I am signing myself up lol

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Very good idea buddy. If you get enough participation I think you should think this thing through before you start it, because I don't want this to become a spamfest. Maybe you should try to come up with interesting things(contest of some sort) or something of that sort. Not only a vote off game. I know it's kinda hard, but I'm sure you can come up with something.

Sign me up scotty!!!!

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Sign me up as well

Sounds like a good idea let's see if you can make it work

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Im in. I just hope this doesnt turn into a popularity contest.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

It most likely will turn into that

We should have like way to take our self out of the vote

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Hmmm....sounds interesting. I'm interested to see how this will turn out^_^

Sign me up Henskie!

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

8. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I true test of my power and influence.

signed

(in blood)

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

This sounds like a lot of fun, I'm in!!

~Shwa'

10. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Well my plan is depending on the number of participants the bottom 2 or 4 will have to engage in a challenge (like the gauntlet on Mtv) I will come up with a challenge and they will have to to it. So actually I am not going to be in the actual contest because I will have to judge and come up with the contest ideas. they will range from GFX challenges to why I dont deserve to get voted off contest. Then i will appoint a panel of judges and we will decide who's submission is the best.