Movies Surrogates

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by icegoat63, Aug 3, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

SURROGATES - in theaters 09.25.09

YouTube - Surrogates - Trailer

I saw the trailer for this a while back when Kim and I went to the Movies for her bday. I thought it looked pretty good to see Bruce Willis back in an action genre movie.

Have any of you seen the trailer? Its about a month and a half out from being released, I think it looks kinda interesting. Like an iRobot meets Terminator :hah:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The trailer started off a bit slow and I said to myself this looks boring, but around the forty-five second mark it got a bit more entertainin and now I actually want to see this movie. I probably won't go watch it in the movie theaters but you never know. It does look like there's a lot of action in this movie. I'm a big fan of Bruce Willis as well so that does help.

3. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

It looks fairly average, nothing too exciting. An interesting concept but how they run with it is what looks "meh". I'm half interested I suppose, though it's still a ways away. I shall do what I normally do: wait and see.

...Why is this a blockbuster?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2009
  4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it looks well worth the price of admission. I love Willis and it seems like it could be a good mind-bender.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Icegoat is trying to be psychic here. :lol:

The concept is interesting. Ice, do a review when you see it. I believe it'll show here later like the end of October.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Now this is my kind of movie. I saw a TV spot for this during the Office earlier tonight so I decided to go online and watch the full trailer.

I love movies like this that bend sci-fi with technology in a way that's almost a little too close to home for comfort.

Apple - Trailers - Surrogates

Also, you can't go wrong with Bruce Willis. This movie looks really awesome. It kind of feels like a Matrix/iRobot/The Island/Minority Report combo from the preview, all movies that I am a big fan of.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

This movie also intrigued me and I really want to see it. However, I'm a little less enthusiastic because Bruce Willis IS in this movie. I don't really like the guy all that much. :\

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I think it could be a decent flick, but I think it's going to be ruined by the "beneficial idea is actually a mind control conspiracy to take over the world" plot. I really hope they surprise me and stray away from that.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Thank god I searched before making a thread about this, I saw this movie ages ago and I absolutely loved it. It was great, can't wait till it comes out on DVD.

10. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I might see it, I'm a huge willis fan. However, this looks really boring and LAME