Surprised? Obama tells car to stop so he can walk

BigBob

Registered Member
Anyone else watching the parade right now? I'm sure it came to a shock to people that he decided he wanted to walk. He just got back in. But did anyone else expect this of him?

To quote my mother.

"I bet the secret service are shitting themselves thinking 'get back in the damn car'"

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hahahaha I saw that and was thinking the same thing myself. That wasn't too smart, but I can see why he did it. To show those out there that he isn't afraid to walk amongst the people.

I bet you all the radios lit up with traffic when he started walking. Nothing like sending the Secret service into a tizzy on the first day.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was a cool thing to do. Shows everybody that he isn't too good or above walking in the parade. Unfortunately it was also a bit risky (potentially) and that's probably why he got back in. It makes for a good photo op though.

The man definitely knows how to smile for the camera I'll give him that. He looked genuinely happy which is rare these days for politicians.

I mean, at least we don't have to stare at a Botox smile for 4 years.

(Huge picture so I linked it instead of embedding it.)

http://z.about.com/d/usliberals/1/0/J/3/ClintonLaughingDarrenMcCollester.jpg

Or

:lol:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I thought it was all part of his act and everything, things he must to, but it feels different, considering what I heard on here.

Pretty gutsy effort.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My guess is he would of told the secret service he was going to do it when the time came so they would of been ready for it, but anyway still good to see that he did it.