• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Surgery Possible For Villanueva

B

bargnani7

this must suk for cv31 and the bucks. they traded tj for cv and tj ford is turning out to be a all star when cv might have a surgery.
horrible news though...i really like this guy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a shame to see, because I think this guy had a lot of prove again this year, because this was is team along with Redd, also he wanted to show the Raptors that they did a mistake for trading him. Hopefully he can come back this year, if not then hopefully he'll have a good season next year.

B

bballinyao06

This is terrible. Villanueva has a lot of potential and it's sad to see him possibly have to sit the rest of the season out. But I think it's better for him to just take care of the injury as soon as possible so that he can return next season and dominate.