surgery on Wednesday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lostmymindwith5, Jun 13, 2005.

1. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

My two youngest are having surgery this Wednesday. My 4 yo is having a second set of tubes put in her ears and having her adenoids taken out. She has speech problems because of all her hearing loss. My 1 yo is also getting tubes put in his ears. The poor kid has had infections in both his ears since January. Anyway, prayers would be appreciated (if you're the praying type.) These are the 6th and 7th surgeries this doctor has performed on my kids. I sure hope she likes the summer house we bought her.

2. Mr_Snipes

Mr_Snipes Registered Member

Well we will certainly be thinking about you and your kids.

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hope all does well ..I will have you in my thoughts and prayers

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ugggggggggggggg I am so sorry to hear this...both in one day??? ohhhhhhh mannnnnnnnn I feel more sorry for you than the kids...is that bad???? I am not sure if I could handle both kids having surgery in one day ...ok ok I already said that!!! heheheh

I have a tube still in one ear and I use to have them in both over and over again...till they realized when I was 25 that I had over sized Adnoids...when they were removed I never had to have tubes put back in my left ear...my right ear still has some problems...but in time that ear will heal also...
    I always remember having a horrible headache after surgery....hahaha but before surgery I had them put in in the office...UGGGG never never again....PUT ME OUT....
    but the poor babies are not going to feel so hot the first day poor things!!!!
    and poor mamma...ugggg
    ok ok I am done and I will be praying
    ~Trina~

5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Awwww lost I will be thinking about you and your little ones tomorrow!!! Both of mine had tubes in thier ears too.......it helps SO much!!!!

6. lostmymindwith5

lostmymindwith5 Registered Member

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Mine coming too! (why didn't I see this post before either??? Gonna keep saying that til I find out why I miss them. Then again maybe I did get a reply and just didn't see it? :D)

Gonna be rough with both but if it has to happen then you're actually smart doing it this way. Get it all over with vs prolonging it and doing it twice!

Thinking of you tomorrow!

8. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

awww I will be thinking and praying about you guys tomorrow. I had surgery on my ear when I was three, I had a hole in my ear drum from an infection. I don't remember it of course but I guess it worked I can hear : )

good luck to your babies!! they will be just fine : )

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

LMMW5, I'll be thinking of your kids tomorrow and I'll have my own send an extra prayer up tonight. Let us know as soon as you can how the little ones are doing!

10. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

I agree...ummm, with somebody?? who was that? Anyway..both in one day? very rough but, then it's done and you don't have to go through it a second time. Your poor little babies! I have been so lucky not to have any problems with my sons health. Of course, we'll say a little prayer to help comfort your wee ones. And an extra for moms sanity through it all.