Surgeon Generals Warning

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by doubles2004, Aug 17, 2005.

1. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

okeys I'm watching : )

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005
  4. Lorak27

Lorak27 Registered Member

What could you possibly do to get permanently banned from here?

5. Julie

Julie Registered Member

There's alot you can do...I'm not gonna go into this particular one cuz it happened over 2 months ago. But...have you read DA RULEZ?

http://www.auctionsightings.com/announcement.php?f=3&announcementid=3

Basically, break the rules. Break a lot of the rules. THAT will guarantee you getting banned & possibly permanently banned.

6. doubles2004

Well for one I help all out not just one or two people. And two I was asked If I would post It here If this Is not allowed Then I dont mind If the post Is removed

7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all. If you rember this site is deticated to all auctions..Not just the members auctions.
    You may post other auctions as well as your own on AS. Just make sure you put them in the right place.....Think back to how we started and let's get back to that...

8. doubles2004

Sorry Night I had thought I put It In low Profile. Guess I need to watch a little closer next time.. Sorry

9. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

doubles...........we all make mistakes......... i bidded........ and i think it a good thing......... well off to the dentist............yuk.......................nani

my foot surgery is nxt week yuk..................eeeeee outpatient but i be home.......lol

10. Lorak27

Lorak27 Registered Member

Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I don't think I did? LOL I just plan on being a good girl and do as I'm told. :lol:

Okay, I read them - not very tough or demanding. Sounds to me you'd have to try pretty hard to get banned. Common sense/common courtesy should prevent that from happening.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2005