Surgeon Generals Warning

Lorak27

Registered Member
Julie said:
This should be in the low profile...not everyday...auctions

BTW, Is there a reason why you're helping promote an auction for a previous member that was permanently banned from here?
What could you possibly do to get permanently banned from here?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Julie said:
This should be in the low profile...not everyday...auctions

BTW, Is there a reason why you're helping promote an auction for a previous member that was permanently banned from here?

Well for one I help all out not just one or two people. And two I was asked If I would post It here If this Is not allowed Then I dont mind If the post Is removed

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. If you rember this site is deticated to all auctions..Not just the members auctions.
You may post other auctions as well as your own on AS. Just make sure you put them in the right place.....Think back to how we started and let's get back to that...

nani1987

Registered Member
doubles...........we all make mistakes......... i bidded........ and i think it a good thing......... well off to the dentist............yuk.......................nani

my foot surgery is nxt week yuk..................eeeeee outpatient but i be home.......lol

Lorak27

Registered Member
Julie said:
There's alot you can do...I'm not gonna go into this particular one cuz it happened over 2 months ago. But...have you read DA RULEZ?

http://www.auctionsightings.com/announcement.php?f=3&announcementid=3

Basically, break the rules. Break a lot of the rules. THAT will guarantee you getting banned & possibly permanently banned.
Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I don't think I did? LOL I just plan on being a good girl and do as I'm told. :lol:

Lorak27 said:
Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I don't think I did? LOL I just plan on being a good girl and do as I'm told. :lol:
Okay, I read them - not very tough or demanding. Sounds to me you'd have to try pretty hard to get banned. Common sense/common courtesy should prevent that from happening.

Last edited: