• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Surge is Back!!!

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
That's right!! The SURGE Movement has brought SURGE back from the dead!! If you were a kid in the 90's just embarking on the path of gaming then you may remember this sweet nectar of the Gods!! It is currently only being sold via Amazon, but hopefully if it runs successfully enough it will make it's way back to the shelves of your local grocery store. Now before you decide to go scout out Amazon to purchase your fill of 90's nostalgia please know there are scalpers who are a third party seller selling it for a ridiculous amount of $244 for one 12-pack case!! Don't fall for this evil doers trap! It will be back and sold via Coke at $14 for a 12-pack of 16oz cans. This is not a limited release of Surge or so they keep promising. It's just being sold exclusively through Amazon only and right now their warehouse can't keep up with the demand!

Maybe it's just me, but my inner child is ecstatic!!! I will be patiently waiting for the restock!!

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Thanks for the heads up. :) but wtf is surge?
EDIT.
K. I found it. As for me Im a Mountain Dew Voltage fan. :D But I may try Surge if they sell it for the same price.

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
Thanks for the heads up. :) but wtf is surge?
EDIT.
K. I found it. As for me Im a Mountain Dew Voltage fan. :D But I may try Surge if they sell it for the same price.
Surge was I believe before Mt. Dew? I could be wrong on that one, but it definitely is not the same. I'd suggest giving it a try once they aren't sold out. Did you enjoy Vault? If so those would be considered by some to be similar. Which I don't think they are. Vault also has been discontinued, so if you haven't had that then I'm not sure what to tell you. Ha

I grew up on it and playing the original Resident Evil on the Playstation with my dad.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Surge was I believe before Mt. Dew? I could be wrong on that one, but it definitely is not the same. I'd suggest giving it a try once they aren't sold out. Did you enjoy Vault? If so those would be considered by some to be similar. Which I don't think they are. Vault also has been discontinued, so if you haven't had that then I'm not sure what to tell you. Ha

I grew up on it and playing the original Resident Evil on the Playstation with my dad.
Vault looks familiar and I know Ive seen it before but I never tried it. Mostly they only have Mt. Dew and Coke and Dr. Pepper and stuff like that where I hang out. But dad can get almost anything online so Im gonna ask him to order some so I can try it too.
You played Resident Evil with your dad? Thats really cool. Never gonna happen here. My dads always too busy with other stuff.
But hey he will buy me anything I want so I will try that. I will let you know when I get it. :D

DarkWingedAngel

Registered Member
Vault looks familiar and I know Ive seen it before but I never tried it. Mostly they only have Mt. Dew and Coke and Dr. Pepper and stuff like that where I hang out. But dad can get almost anything online so Im gonna ask him to order some so I can try it too.
You played Resident Evil with your dad? Thats really cool. Never gonna happen here. My dads always too busy with other stuff.
But hey he will buy me anything I want so I will try that. I will let you know when I get it. :D
It's back in stock currently, but it won't ship until Sept. 28th due to back order. I believe they are doing it this way to deter price scalpers who keep posting them for $100+ instead of $14.