Surfing

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Vidic15, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Does anyone on here surf?

I am a pretty good surfer and every summer, or sometimes in winter, I go out to Rye or Anglesea to catch a few waves. It's pretty good for exercise and fitness.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I never really got into surfing, probably because I'm not good at it lol. I was alright at body boarding tho and got into that a fair bit when I was younger.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I'd like to try it sometime, but I'm really not much of a beach person. It does look fun though.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I love to surf, back when I was younger (in my early teens) I used to surf semi pro events. I placed a few times and could have gone pro but I took a different path in life. I sometimes wonder if I could have hit the big time.

I go surfing almost every day in the spring, summer and right up until fall. I find surfing the best form of exercise there is (how many fat surfers have you ever seen). I just picked up and old classic OP 7ft sprint board and can't wait to try it out.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  5. Dolphino

Dolphino Registered Member

I surf as often as the conditions let me, as I am living in UK and not Hawaii.. yet! ;p Just love all the rewards I get through surfing though, physically, socially and mentally. The ladies go crazy for a surferdude, you know! ;p