sure I'm not where I belong

Link_Q

Registered Member
Hi all ,
at first I want to apologize if my English isn't clear and has lots of mistakes :-/
this is because I'm not E native speaker !
so where am I from ? can't you guess ?
I bet you can't :D
I''m Arabic from KSA " Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia "

I hope I'm welcomed :tired:
sorry for bothering you with all this blabla :sick:
peace :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Actually, you're exactly where you belong and you're welcome here.

I believe you're the first Saudi I've run across on the interwebs, nice to find that kind of diversity.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You're welcome, and go find some stuff to reply to. If you can't find stuff to reply to, then make topics!

And most people wouldn't see me as "kind', but meh, it'll be ok.

Welcome, Link_Q! It is great to have you join us. I think it is awesome that you are from Saudi Arabia...not many people here are :D
I look forward to getting to know you further. :)

Link_Q

Registered Member
Welcome, Link_Q! It is great to have you join us. I think it is awesome that you are from Saudi Arabia...not many people here are :D
I look forward to getting to know you further. :)
the greatest thing is that you replayed here , it's such an honor ;)
I really appreciate it :D you make me excited to continue here with you all :tired:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hey Link_Q! Good to have you here!

What are your interests and feel free to tell us a bit about yourself. It's always fun to have people from different countries stop by and share what they are up to. :)

Link_Q

Registered Member
Hi ...
it's pleasure for me to see you here :)

about my self :
I'm 18 years old . I finished my last year in secondary school and I'm now going to be in college . I like sports specially the Football . Some people say to me " have you ever been sad ?" this is because they see me laughing and smiling all the time .
internet , video games and movies , these are the best things I like to do in my free time . oh I forgot to say " sleeping is the best thing to do in summer " .

in summer my country turned to be hell !
you can't stand out of your house for more than 5 minutes or you will burn ><
for this , we stay home until the sunset ....
I'm in vacation now but it's not as fun and interest as it should be !

sorry for being late , I was traveling