Sups guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by trickywhiteguy, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Sups its your boy tricky. Some of yall might know me form m2 for the ones who dont sry u have missed out.. lol. j.k. naw but this site is nice ill post every day cause someone beged me! lol!

i used to do gfx not no more, now i am just a debater and poster..

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

yep.. haha cool u joined and i didnt have to begg and stuff like the others :p

well help me out in the media section whenever possible.. im the mod there :)

3. Omega

Omega Ω

hey whats up welcome to the Fusion Central fam.

Enjoy your stay here man and have fun.

4. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

If you're a debator, you're very welcome here... but you're going to have to improve your grammar so you don't sound like a douchebag first.

Welcome! *overly cheery smile*

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

like this? [​IMG]

welcome

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, hopefully you'll become an active member here at Central Fusion, enjoy yourself and post as much as you can, enjoy yourself.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

*looks at Oxy's pic and sweatdrops* I hope u got that from the internet...cause I was about to type something that would be sooo out of my character it wouldn't have been funny ><;

A word of advice...when u debate don't use slang or u will be lectured upon about grammer...and that could just kill a person on the spot right there, I mean come on who in the world likes lectures?! Lol but welcome to Fusion Central Tricky!*hands a bag of chocolate* Have fun and I do hope to see u around, I would also like to see some of ur past works of GFX..who knows u might be better than some on here >>; And I am not trying to be mean to ppl on here!*sheilds self* I'm just saying that u might have competition^^;

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

:O

: | *chomps newb

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

hahahaha. don't worry Kyo. I made a trip to google just for that pic.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Ohh that's good to hear :D But did u have to pic one with such bad teeth?! Now is a time where I wish where I could go like those old commercial to get little trident ppl go and clean the teeth of the pictures >>;

*points to his sig* Awww ur gonna be gone?! ;_; Well whereever ur going have fun!