• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Supplemental Draft

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is going on right now...couple big moves already...

Daniel Bryan to Smackdown
Jack Swagger to RAW
Khali to Smackdown
Jimmy Uso to Smackdown
Kelly Kelly to RAW
------
Here are some more changes...

JTG to RAW
Alicia Fox to Smackdown
William Regal to Smackdown
Yoshi Tatsu to Smackdown
Drew McIntyre to RAW
Natalya to Smackdown

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
You can add JTG and Drew to RAW. WOOOOOO DREW!

And Alicia Fox, Nattie, Yoshi and Regal going to SD.

Big moves!

---

I see you just added them... lol.

I love the move of Drew to Raw. Maybe a US title run once it gets off Sheamus? One can dream.

---

More names...

Hawkins, Masters and Kingston to RAW
Jey Uso, DiBiase to SD.

---

Yet MORE names...

Tyler Reks and Beth Pheonix to RAW
Kidd, Tamina, Alex Riley and SHEAMUS to SD.

I have no idea if this is done, but I am happy to see A-Ry and Sheamus on the Blue show! Wonder why they moved Sheamus but not moving Barrett... 3 titles on one show?

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some huge moves were made yesterday, and I'm really about with some of them. Glad that DiBiase is on Smackdown, hopefully that means he'll get pushed, same with Riley. I'm surprised that Sheamus went to Smackdown, especially since they already have the IC Champ there.

Bryan should also get a good push on Smackdown.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Bryan should also get a good push on Smackdown.
Agreed. Have him feud with Barrett for the IC. History + Good in-ring abilities = winning.

The move that puzzles me the most is that of Sheamus going to SD without the IC going to Raw. Does this mean unification in the future?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was shocked at how many of these moves I agreed with. Hell, pretty much all of them made a lot of sense.

I think these moves will help some careers out. The only question I have is what they are doing with the IC and US title since they are both on the same show.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think these moves will help some careers out. The only question I have is what they are doing with the IC and US title since they are both on the same show.
I'm thinking unification... when there is a title change.

Regardless, I love a lot of the moves, as well.

Moving Hawkins to a much lighter Raw is a good idea. Maybe he will get a bit of air time.... and he is reunited with Ryder! OMG.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I was talking to Millz about the IC/US titles yesterday...unless the WHC and WWE Title are unified, the IC/US titles should definitely stay separate. I'm wondering if they'll throw in a last minute IC or US title match that has a Raw competitor as a participant, and someone loses their title.

And KSF, I'm definitely exciting about the prospect of Hawkins to Raw. A reunion of the "Edgeheads" would be awesome. Then again, I want to see both guys do well as singles competitors. It's tough...but like Millz said to me, just TV time is a great thing for either of them at this point.

I had brought up the thing about A-Ry to SD...I'm excited for that, big opportunity for him.

Overall, I have high hopes for a lot of the shuffling (such as Drew, DiBiase, even the Usos). I'd really like it if it led to pushes for some of the singles competitors, and to more tag team action in the WWE (Usos, Hawkins/Ryder, etc.?).

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Overall, I have high hopes for a lot of the shuffling (such as Drew, DiBiase, even the Usos). I'd really like it if it led to pushes for some of the singles competitors, and to more tag team action in the WWE (Usos, Hawkins/Ryder, etc.?).
Agreed. The reunion of Hawkins and Ryder would be interesting, but given their opposite gimmicks, it just doesn't add up right now.

Another thing that worries me is that Ryder wasn't even mentioned on TV for a week or two. That usually means release... squash match as your last match... then disappear? Not good news.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Thank Millz for the update. I can't wait to see Drew on Raw and Bryan on Smackdown. That is huge. I think Drew is ready for Raw, he has some good faces that he can compete with.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Thank Millz for the update. I can't wait to see Drew on Raw and Bryan on Smackdown. That is huge. I think Drew is ready for Raw, he has some good faces that he can compete with.
There is a possibility, however, that he may get a push, but I don't see a large one coming for a while. Maybe this is a set up for Money in the Bank?