Supplemental Draft Online

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jun 24, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Link:
    Code:
    http://fans.wwe.com/go/thread/view/691/841297/SUPPLEMENTAL_DRAFT_ONLINE_ON_WWECOM
    Looks like there will be a supplemental draft going on online later this week. I believe it'll be Wednesday at noon when they'll be doing it.

I guess they'll finally be moving MVP, Deuce, Carlito and other mid-carders in this draft. They better not trade Triple H back like they did last time. :\

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008

2. padd

padd Registered Member

WTF is this shit? I'm happy with how the draft went yesterday. Before everyone jumps me like monkeys telling me this was one of the worst drafts in history.. take it from a guy who regurlaly watches Smackdown. that's all i gotta say.

3. Unity

Unity Chett Chetterfield Staff Member

I'm happy with the draft; do go into more detail that I haven't explained yet, I've hoped for moves like Mysterio to RAW and HHH to SD! for at least a year or two, but never thought they'd happen. For some reason, I also like Batista better on RAW. Reminds me of when he first went face and I was still a big fan of his, for some reason. Umaga will have a fresh spot on SD!, and Jeff Hardy can hopefully continue his rise to the main event on the "B" show. I think, for once, both shows benefit. ECW? Eh it will be fine. I just hope the US title somehow goes back to SD! and the ECW title back to ECW.

As far as the supplemental draft, I don't mind it...as long as it's some minor moves.

4. padd

padd Registered Member

If I'm not mistaking doesn't HHH have a reputation for helping out mid carder.. or young players, So being on Smackdown will be put to good use for him.. or am I thinking about Undertaker?

5. Unity

In my views, both are good for that. Sometimes the HHH "backstage politic" rumors take over, but in general (especially now) he's great about getting people over.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

The draft has started...

Mark Henry drafted to ECW
    Jamie Noble drafted to RAW

Triple threat match is now in the card for NOC...Henry vs Kane vs Show

7. padd

padd Registered Member

what channel is it on

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Pick 3: Trevor Murdoch to Smackdown!.

Good pick here and should be helpful for Trevor. He wasnt going to do a damn thing on Raw.
    ------
    I'm getting updates from another site I post on but I think its on wwe.com.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  9. Unity

Wow I didn't realize it was today! Awesome...glad Murdoch is going to SD...great for him. Noble to RAW should be a fun change as well!

10. padd

padd Registered Member

ah yeah i checked it.. so.. looks predictabke enough that Henry will be the next ECW champ..