• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Supper Time...come 'n get it?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Julie said:
So good 'ol Mom wins, eh? Has he learned to start cooking his own meals yet? Hey, there's always Home-Ec class!
Or my favorite, the carry out menu!:D

Julie

Registered Member
There's always the Golden Arches: "It's called a 'Happy Meal' cuz mom didn't have to cook it!"

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Julie said:
There's always the Golden Arches: "It's called a 'Happy Meal' cuz mom didn't have to cook it!"

I always thought they had the happy meals backwards. they should make them for adults, the kids don't care! the parents are the ones that end up happy for not having to cook and in some cases not cleaning up the mess! :)

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Actually ladies..... Ty won! The listing didn't say he had to sell it, just get bids. He did his part and whether we like it or not... he won fair and square.

Poor thing is home with the flu right now so:( , I would be doing it all anyway.

But I don't mind that he won. This has taught me alot! Mostly from the emails we got from a massive amount of people! Some friendly and, believe it or not, some NOT SO FRIENDLY. Anyway....I'm getting a kitchen timer next time I go to the store. No more burned dinners for my baby.:)

Julie

Registered Member
Oh, sorry...I thought you said in a previous post on here that it looked like you were gonna win.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
You know what Ares? I'd say anyone who didn't have to eat that came out a winner!!:lol:

Julie

Registered Member
True on that one! All the more reason to get Quizno's more often!:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Msbabedoll General Discussion 51