• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Supper Time...come 'n get it?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Forget the Cracker Jacks.... I'll redo it later. My boy and I have a funnier auction up now. A lil bit humiliating for me, but funny none the less. It won't get me a man that's for sure!

feel free to email him in the auction...will be fun

Last edited by a moderator:

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Got it on my watch list for y'uns! ... Should be fun to get a good wacky auction goin again :) Good luck with it!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Thanks Iggy gal! We haven't had a fun auction since I dunno when. This is starting off a lil slow but I believe it'll pick up :nod:

Julie

Registered Member
This is so cute! I got a big kick out of reading all the questions on there!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
I'm LOVING this new feature Andrew gave us! Ch, ch, ch, ch, ch, ch check it out!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol that is actually pretty cool! a really nifty feature.

isn't nifty a nice word? :D I like that word for some reason...it's nifty :nod:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hahahaha!! Looks like I'm gonna beat Ty! Burnt Dinner is almost over! I'm gonna win and he's gonna do dishes and floors and ALL that stuff! Anyone wanna congratulate me early?? :lol:

Cracker Jacks is ending too...great time to go in a snipe a real great mystery ladies! It's a good one.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I wish hubby was working so I could bid on the Cracker Jacks one, it looks like it's gonna be a good prize.
As far as the dinner one....ewwwwww!!:lol:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey! Now you sound JUST LIKE Ty!

The Cracker Jacks is killing me!! Where are the bidsssssss??? Crappoli!
Of course, since It will get fabulous feedback, the next one should do real well.
So it's kinda mixed for me.

Julie

Registered Member
So good 'ol Mom wins, eh? Has he learned to start cooking his own meals yet? Hey, there's always Home-Ec class!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Msbabedoll General Discussion 51