• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Superstars Discussion: 06/16/11

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Alright, who's watching Superstars this week? Discuss the matches here. The Main Event is going to be Tyson Kidd vs. Kane...I'm really interested to see this because Kidd has done an incredible job with lighter weight technical guys. I think he'll bring something unique against Kane.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I started watching the episode late last night and fell asleep before the main event haha. I will hopefully get a chance to watch Kane and Kidd at lunch but I did enjoy Primo and Ryder's match. I just wish Zack would have gotten on RAW because he was so over.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I won't comment on Kane vs. Kidd yet, but Ryder was getting some of the biggest pops of the night (including Raw) was really great to see. The WWE has to take notice, eventually, if this continues. The amount of signs, etc. was just insane. It was an entertaining match by both guys; Primo, though on the lowest possible spot on the WWE card, really has done well to develop his personality since his heel turn a year or so ago.