• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Superstar Shakeup

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am intrigued how they are gonna do this...any guesses on who is jumping ship?

Shouldn't Stephanie send Kurt Angle to Smackdown? Why would she want him on her show haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'm intrigued by the shakeup this year, that's for sure. I think trading some of the Women's division back and forth could really help both shows, but I still want my full on Heel Sasha vs. Bayley feud.

I'd love Styles, Balor, Gallows, and Anderson to all be on the same show - full on Balor Club please haha.

I just hope it configures in a way that guys like Balor, Rollins, Miz, Joe etc. can all get a fair shake in the main event.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
I think it's safe to say that the champions will stay put. Maybe except for Jinder Mahal and Seth Rollins, who could switch shows if they wanted to have the IC title back on Smackdown.

To me, the two more obvious are The Miz back to Smackdown to reignite the feud with Daniel Bryan. The ending of RAW made me think they were writing off The Miztourage (they could always keep Bo & Axel together as a tag team). And with Charlotte losing her title, I think she's RAW bound. Especially if they're planning on having Charlotte vs Ronda Rousey at Wrestlemania next year, they can always start early.

I think Asuka is now Smackdown-bound since she's beaten everybody on RAW. Time for some new challengers. Firmly convinced she'll be the one taking the Smackdown Women's Championship away from Carmella.

And I also wanna see The Usos on RAW and The Revival on Smackdown.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I dunno about Bryan and Miz...I think Bryan will go to RAW. I think that's part of the reason they booked AJ vs Bryan on Smackdown...because who knows if it'll happen. But might just have been to further Nakamura as a heel.

Uso's to RAW makes sense...gotta split them away from the New Day. Put Becky and Charlotte both on RAW...I guess if the Uso's go, Naomi goes.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
A news site pointed out that on the NXT website, Andrade Almas & Drew McIntyre have been removed from the NXT banner when entering the site. They've been replaced notably by Tommaso Ciampa and Velveteen Dream. Ember Moon also was removed and replaced by Shayna Baszler.

So looks like Almas & Drew might be involved in the Superstar Shakeup. Besides, both men weren't even used in last night's NXT tapings.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A news site pointed out that on the NXT website, Andrade Almas & Drew McIntyre have been removed from the NXT banner when entering the site. They've been replaced notably by Tommaso Ciampa and Velveteen Dream. Ember Moon also was removed and replaced by Shayna Baszler.

So looks like Almas & Drew might be involved in the Superstar Shakeup. Besides, both men weren't even used in last night's NXT tapings.
They probably should've removed Owens if they want us to believe he's really "fired"

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Almas and McIntyre are good choices to be called up. There are about 1,000 wrestlers on RAW and Smackdown now

HabsMike25

Registered Member
Almas & McIntyre would be better off on SD.
Revival should go to SD as well. I see Charlotte I think goes to Raw as I think they will eventually set up a Charlotte vs Rousey feud. Asuka is SD bound. Uso's I think is Raw bound. Becky I can see going to Raw as well. I see both Bayley & Sasha SD bound

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Almas & McIntyre would be better off on SD.
Revival should go to SD as well. I see Charlotte I think goes to Raw as I think they will eventually set up a Charlotte vs Rousey feud. Asuka is SD bound. Uso's I think is Raw bound. Becky I can see going to Raw as well. I see both Bayley & Sasha SD bound
I do like the idea of Revival on Smackdown. They need to be tag champs, and it's hard to trust Raw with that. Although hopefully Backlash changes my mind there haha.

MrMucker

Registered Member
You gotta figure at some point they will do the 4 Horsewomen of WWE vs the 4 Horsewomen of UFC no?