Superbowl Predictions

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Konshentz, Jul 2, 2009.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Who will be in this year's Superbowl? Take a guess, right now, before we have even see the useless preseason. It is worth more bragging rights this way. Ha.

New England vs. Atlanta.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think the Colts will make it back to the Superbowl this year, they have a good core of players on offense and defense. In the NFC even though I believe the Cowboys have a chance, I just believe that the Bears will make it there again, I think the addition of Cutler made them Super Bowl contenders. They might need to get another wide out or tight end, but other than that their stacked.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I'll just throw something out there.

Carolina vs. San Diego

4. Babe_Ruth

San Diege are always super bowl contenders but they always blow it when it really counts. I think they have a strong team, and they should be able to make the playoffs again this season, but I don't see them making the Super Bowl.

Carolina is another great team, and they have a strong chance, but not if they lose their best player in Peppers. He said on numerous occasions that he doesn't want to play on this team.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I like everyone's predictions so far, I'd watch all those games. Though, if it happens to be a rematch between the Colts and Bears, Cutler is a HUGE step up from Grossman. They gave them a run for their money with Gross behind center, can you imagine with someone that knows what they are doing? Ha.

I really think Atlanta has a shot, I am not sure about their defense, but the offense is pretty solid. Ryan, Turner, White and Gonzalez. That will put up some points.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

The Chargers blew it last year because they came east to play against a good Steelers team and defense, and the year before coming east to play against the 16-0 Pats who kept them out of the endzone. However if its against the Colts then I can almost guarantee they'll pull off a win.

7. Babe_Ruth

You say that because the Chargers beat the Colts last year, it doesn't matter who you lose to, a lost is a lost. Doesn't matter if you lose to the eventual Super Bowl champions either.

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I'm going to have to say New England (as long as Brady's healthy they're my choice) and Atlanta.

9. Babe_Ruth

I don't understand why two have said Atlanta, don't get me wrong they have a solid team. Ryan is a good quarterback, and they have a great running back in Michael Turner, but they have lots of weaknesses that team can easily exploit my opinion. Care to tell me why you believe Falcons will make it to the Superbowl?

10. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I think the addition of Gonzalez is going to be huge, and there really aren't dominant teams in the NFC like the Pats or Colts in the AFC. I guess I picked them because they have just as good a chance as anybody. Dallas LOOKS strong on paper, but first they couldn't win a playoff game, now they can't even get into the playoffs.

I don't mean by picking Atlanta that they're an elite team, they have their problems, but like I said, they have just as good a chance as say Carolina or Chicago.