• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Superbowl 45: Who Are You rooting For?

Who Are You Rooting For?

• Total voters

Shwa

V.I.P.
Alright, it's almost game time and we have two awesome teams competing this year at the Dallas Stadium: the Pittsburg Steelers vs. the Greenbay Packers. Pretty simple question, who are you rooting for?

I'm going with the Packers this year, I wish my Ravens were playing but hey, that's the end of that (blast!). But they got my vote. What about you?

~Shwa

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
Alright, it's almost game time and we have two awesome teams competing this year at the Dallas Stadium: the Pittsburg Steelers vs. the New York Jet's. Pretty simple question, who are you rooting for?

I'm going with the Jets this year, I wish my Ravens were playing but hey, that's the end of that (blast!). But they got my vote. What about you?

~Shwa
I caught your screw up ;)

But anyway, i'm going with Steelers.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I have to go for the Steelers. I don't like anything that comes from Wisconsin.

I come from Wisconsin. :( Well, I was born right inside Minnesota, but I first lived in Wisconsy.

Anyways, I don't plan on watching. I don't watch any games, Superbowl or not, but my family are all Packer's fans and they are piled in over at my brother's house for the game. I want them to lose, personally.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I don't have tons of investment in it, but I'm still rooting for the Steelers.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
Even though I don't follow football. . . . . . .Greenbay all the way