Movies Superbad

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is a new movie that is coming out on Friday. It's from the creators of 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up, so it's going to be hilarious. From the previews I've seen it's going to be great, it won't have much of a plot, but I don't really care about that. It's probably going to be one of the funniest movies in a while. Is there anyone else here interested of seeing it.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've heard good things and I'm going to try and see it this weekend.

Some critic called it the "American Pie of this century" which is kind of amusing because it makes American Pie sound ancient.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Haven't heard of it. The trailer might pop on Aussie TVs soon.

4. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

I want to see this movie so im gonna have to wait a week and download it. I bet its going to be a laugh riot. Great minds behind the movie and I sure can't wait to see it.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I can't wait for this movie, and I'm definitly going to see it sometime this weekend. I've seen all kinds of trailers for this flick and all of them have funny moments. I've seen 40 year old virgin, and knocked up and laughed very hard at both of them but I think this movie is going to take the cake. It's going to be on the of the funniest movies i've seen in a very long time. Might even be up there with my funniest movie of all time Dumb and Dumber.

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I just hope the people at my local theater won't care that it's rated R. It looks hilarious, but I'd hate to hold myself back because my parents have to come with me.

7. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

This is a movie I wouldn't go see with my folks, especially at your age. It would be pretty awkward actually. So have fun with that OxyMoron lol. And hopefully you can still enjoy it even with your parents by yourside.

8. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I'm going tonight. I can't wait! This movie looks so funny.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I went to see Superbad Sunday night and it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I was laughing none stop, and it's arguably the funniest movie I've ever seen. I'm going to buy this movie for sure, and I suggest all of you to go see this movie, you'll laugh for sure.

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I went back up to Columbus today and hung out with my friends up there, and the first thing everyone asked me (since I am apparently the person to talk to about comedy if my friends are to be believed) was if I had seen this movie yet. Seeing as I have yet to hear a bad thing about it, I need to see this flick and bad.