Wii Super Smash Bros. Brawl: Site Updates

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SamusAran86, Nov 8, 2007.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Yes, I have decided to start a new topic just for the weekly updates, if someone gets to them before me, feel free to post them. For now, I will try to post them up as quickly as possible! We now have to wait till Feb. for the game (supposed to come out in december/orinigally a launch title)

So here it goes, the 'Official SSBB website update thread'

This thread is meant to discuss/debate the updates, and speculate on what you would either like to see or expect to see out of SSBB

Newest Update: Lucas - Special Moves
    Smash Bros. DOJO!!

for those of you who would like to help in the update of this thread
    Smash Bros. DOJO!!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007

2. n65max

n65max Registered Member

Do you think that Ness will be back now that they basically gave most of his moves to Lucas? I'm leaning towards no, but I think it is pretty sad.

3. SamusAran86

I hope they bring Ness back. His move set it a little different, but Lucas looks like a updated ness, so I dont know what they will do

Smash Bros. DOJO!!

NORFAIR!

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to say those graphics look very nice compared to some of the first stuff out on the Wii. I never really gave these Smash Brothers games a chance though. I might have to play this one a bit and see if I can get into it. Looks pretty fun.

5. JjCrazyboy

JjCrazyboy Registered Member

super smash brothers brawl online will be awesome. I love this game and with the addition of online will make this game worth buying. So hopefully some people on this site will get it and we can all play together. It will be great.

6. SamusAran86

7. SamusAran86

wow, this hasnt been updated in a while

Smash Bros. DOJO!!
    Captiam Olimar and 5 colored Pikmin
    ------
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i'm looking forward to this game. i love the last one and i am sooo looking forward to the new one. the online play is gonna be great.

9. -CaptainHippie-

-CaptainHippie- New Member

olimar equals meh to me i got a feeling he's gonna be exactly like the ice climbers oh well at least we got a character update

10. SamusAran86

I think he will be a completly different experiance than the Ice Climbers. It seems that Olimar needs the pikmin to use as weapons, as he cant use a smash attack if he doest have one. The pikmin run away when they get scared, you have to actually pull them out of the ground. and according to the update, they are short lived, so durring a match you might have to pull up more out of the ground