Wii Super Smash Bros. Brawl Characters

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I was looking for some more pictures of DK to add to my huge collection and I ran across this.

I'm not sure if it's official but I can identify some really dumb characters in there such as...

Tom Nook
Mega Man
Banjo Kazooie
Game and Watch.

They also have Wario wearing the wrong stuff if you look closely it's not the right stuff. (at least not how wario should be)

I was hoping for more Donkey Kong Characters they would definitely make good additions.

It has a lot of stuff I'd like to see, but it's lacking some already announced characters, and it has little mac appearing as a playable character (With all the wrong colors even), so I'm thinking this is a definite fake.

Last edited:

MegaMike

Registered Member
The more characters the better, I'd say. The list has a lot I like, some I don't know, and some that I don't like at all, but someone likely will.

However, that picture looks rather fake to me. Some of it looks photoshopped. If this is somehow real though... Jebus it's a huge selection of characters.

If this is somehow real though
It's not. Here's why.

I went and checked, it's missing:

Pokemon Trainer : Smash Bros. DOJO!!
Lucas : Smash Bros. DOJO!!

The following characters have been confirmed as non playable characters (Assist Trophies):

Little Mac : Smash Bros. DOJO!!
Lyn : Smash Bros. DOJO!!

Deoxys is a confirmed item pokemon: Smash Bros. DOJO!!

And quite a few picture are off from the official pictures (especially Zelda) :Smash Bros. DOJO!!
Though contrary to what dDave said, Wario is wearing the right stuff : Smash Bros. DOJO!!

But yeah, quite a few of those are badly photo shopped, and others aren't even 3D rendered, just using drawings. Ganondorf, if he appears, would be in his twilight princess rendition rather than what's shown there.

Last edited:

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Hmmm, I've never seen over half of those characters before, but they got my essentials. What games are those other games from?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Solid Snake? Um... that picture can't be accurate.. Unless Nintendo got on Sony's good side... It looks a bit edited anyway though. Some of the edges are way too crisp.

I highly doubt any MGS characters will be in Brawl.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya, Snake was one of the first. I'm really excited for this game. There's a lot more characters to choose from this time and maybe more. I can't wait till this game comes out even though I still need a Wii lol.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Solid Snake? Um... that picture can't be accurate.. Unless Nintendo got on Sony's good side... It looks a bit edited anyway though. Some of the edges are way too crisp.

I highly doubt any MGS characters will be in Brawl.
I just don't recognize many of those characters, so I would have to agree.