• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Saiyan Level Prefrence?

• Thread starter dbzwarrior4ever
  • Start date
D

dbzwarrior4ever

what Super Saiyan Level did you like best? i liove the Super Saiyan Level 2 it was awsome when trunks went from asended super saiyan to super saiyan 2

Vegito728

Registered Member
I like number 2 also. I like the way the hair is gold and sparkles lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah the Super Saiyan two level is the best Super Saiyan level, I love the hair there demenour and how their shaped, I love everything about that level.

M

Milk

*sigh*

There should have been only SSJ, but I guess from the entire lot I'd agree with you all and say SSJ2.

B

Blitz

I like black hair the most, so I go with SSJ4, too bad they cant be super saiyan and still look the same, I like all the Saiyans original hair.

K

King Vegeta

Super Saiyan 4 is my favorite level of Super Saiyan because it's a cross between Super Saiyan & Oozaru. But out of the canon forms, Super Saiyan 2 is my favorite.

C

Crimson

Im with the whole and going with Super Saiyan 2. That sparked from when Gohan fought Cell and when he got made he transcended to become SSJ2 and I was in awe.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think everyone was in awwe when Gohan turned SSJ 2 for the first time. I am pretty surprised that no one chosed the original tranformation just plain old Super Saiyan. Even though SSJ2 is my favorite the first time Goku transformaed I was like wow.

K

King Vegeta

SSJ1 is a tie with SSJ2 because it was the first SSJ form & even when you reach it, you can still become an ascended Super Saiyan or an Ultra Super Saiyan, gotta love those forms.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh I love Ultra Super Saiyan, I think it's really cool, especially when Trunks turns into one. But yeah like I said earlier Super Saiyan one is the original, but I don't agree with having only one stage because after you see one, then your asking yourself, can he reach another level.