• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Saiyan Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Pan has the ability to turn SSJ, in GT logic at least, it was just never shown, that does not mean it cant happen.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea Akira didn't go that far in the series though and we hardly saw her or we didn't se or get the chance to know her character that much in the Z series so there's no way she was gonna turn into a Super Saiyan

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That does not mean its not possible though, there is no reason logically why it would not be possible.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I thought it'd be kind of weird to see a woman go SS. If I remember correctly, don't your muscles and stuff usually get bigger? That would seem weird to see a woman with 8 inch biceps. I'm sure they can still power up though.

K

King Vegeta

SuperUltimateGohan said:
King Vegeta said:
barfootboards said:
King Vegeta said:
Ha ha, yeah....but I was right about knowing everything about DBZ, at least me & Piccolo.
You may know alot but it's not right to claim you know more then everyone here then call them idiots.
What's wrong with claiming that you know more than everyone else? Nothing at all.
You know you really need to watch what you say to others. I agree Punz even if he has alot of info doesn't mean he knows everything b/c I bet theres someone out there that knows way more than he does. You know KingVegeta how would you fell if I knew alot and gloated about and called you an idiot?
Personally, I wouldn't care. And I doubt that you know more than me.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
While I have read this whole thread...I am not at all pleased with King Vegeta's posting.

It has been brought to my attention that he has been "flamming" people here calling them idiots. I do not approve.

While you may know alot about DB/Z/GT, you are neither King nor Ruler in these forums. Oh...and please spell Saiyan like we do here in America...or at least the way they do on the Official Site and spell it "Saiyan", not Saiya-Jin...-___-;;

No more flamming...no more name calling, or I might just have to step in and throw some mud around myself.

As for my input on the main topic. I think the females could have gone Super Saiyan if they had wanted to, but that's just it, they didn't. Mainly for the boys is that they had to go super saiyan, or rather though it was stronger to go saiyan, which it is, rather than a regular form. I think that Pan was just very strong already that she felt she didn't need to. I mean, could you imagine her being stronger.

As for the blood thing, I beleive the more a saiyan's blood is "diluted" with a humans, the stonger it becomes. I mean, if you look at it, the kids got stronger, younger.

Goku>Gohan> Pan

Seems about right.

D

Destined Sayuri

Veloci-T said:
dude, the reason why is becuz females CANT achieve Super Saiyan lvl
Actually Super Vegeta he's right. In Newtype USA they did an article on how the DBGT series was created by a producer(not the right term but.. whatever). Anyway, in that article there was a Q & A section in which both of the creators stated that it was in fact impossible for a female to go Super Saiyan. I'll try to find that article agian to see if they responded as to why.. but the both the original creator and the new one both said it.. so...

K

King Vegeta

Sephiroth said:
While I have read this whole thread...I am not at all pleased with King Vegeta's posting.

It has been brought to my attention that he has been "flamming" people here calling them idiots. I do not approve.

While you may know alot about DB/Z/GT, you are neither King nor Ruler in these forums. Oh...and please spell Saiyan like we do here in America...or at least the way they do on the Official Site and spell it "Saiyan", not Saiya-Jin...-___-;;

No more flamming...no more name calling, or I might just have to step in and throw some mud around myself.

As for my input on the main topic. I think the females could have gone Super Saiyan if they had wanted to, but that's just it, they didn't. Mainly for the boys is that they had to go super saiyan, or rather though it was stronger to go saiyan, which it is, rather than a regular form. I think that Pan was just very strong already that she felt she didn't need to. I mean, could you imagine her being stronger.

As for the blood thing, I beleive the more a saiyan's blood is "diluted" with a humans, the stonger it becomes. I mean, if you look at it, the kids got stronger, younger.

Goku>Gohan> Pan

Seems about right.

I can spell it however I want. It's the same thing.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Yes by all means spell it how you want...I am just saying...from a person who knows so much...I figured you would know the correct way to spell Saiyan...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys this is off topic, you don't need to argue about how you spell saiyan, a lot of people spell many ways.  now back to the topic about Super Saiyan Female, if I see any other things about anything else I will close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.