• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Saiyan Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King Vegeta

The creator of DBZ never says that so it's not true.

K

King Vegeta

barfootboards said:
King Vegeta said:
Ha ha, yeah....but I was right about knowing everything about DBZ, at least me & Piccolo.
You may know alot but it's not right to claim you know more then everyone here then call them idiots.
What's wrong with claiming that you know more than everyone else? Nothing at all.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont recall AT ever saying that females cant go SSJ either.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes he never says that, but if a female could go super saiyan, then we would of seen it a long time ago if you ask me.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
King Vegeta said:
What's wrong with claiming that you know more than everyone else? Nothing at all.
Everything is wrong about it. Just because some members are limited to snippets of information doesn't give you the right to gloat. It just means some people don't look into it in so much depth, i am one of those people.

You don't know EVERYTHING! There's probably someone who knows more than you. And i don't want to see you calling ANYONE an idiot again. (yes, i'm not in a good mood.)

Vince Carter said:
Yes he never says that, but if a female could go super saiyan, then we would of seen it a long time ago if you ask me.
The problem here is that there weren't any female saiyans until GT when Pan and Bulla were brought into it. If GT ran a bit longer, i think we would have seen Pan go SSJ.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vince Carter said:
AT really had nothing to do with GT, perhaps if he wanted to make DBZ even longer then we would have.

King Vegeta said:
barfootboards said:
King Vegeta said:
Ha ha, yeah....but I was right about knowing everything about DBZ, at least me & Piccolo.
You may know alot but it's not right to claim you know more then everyone here then call them idiots.
You know you really need to watch what you say to others. I agree Punz even if he has alot of info doesn't mean he knows everything b/c I bet theres someone out there that knows way more than he does. You know KingVegeta how would you fell if I knew alot and gloated about and called you an idiot?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
SuperUltimateGohan said:
You know you really need to watch what you say to others. I agree Punz even if he has alot of info doesn't mean he knows everything b/c I bet theres someone out there that knows way more than he does. You know KingVegeta how would you fell if I knew alot and gloated about and called you an idiot?
Easy Gohan, we don't need an argument starting here.

Piccolo said:
AT really had nothing to do with GT, perhaps if he wanted to make DBZ even longer then we would have.
That's the thing though, AT didn't want to make DBZ longer he was forced into it. There was never any chance of DBZ fans ever seeing a female super saiyan.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Llsten there's no full blooded female Saiyans in the Z series so none of them could turn Super Saiyan it's not possible. The only female who could've been close in turning into a Super Saiyan was that girl in Bardocks clan(I don't remember her name). She was strong enough too do it. Second off King Vegeta I am the one who starts these topics cause this is a message board and that's what you suppose to do discuss about different topics. Just because I ask a question doesn't mean I don't know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.