• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Saiyan Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King Vegeta

He wasn't the strongest before he got the Mystic form, Goku was.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think Gohan just had the most potential to be unlocked.

King Vegeta said:
I'm surrounded by people who know nothing about DBZ. Being half Saiya-Jin means nothing. If anything it means you'll be stronger than full blooded Saiya-Jins. Gohan can't go Super Saiya-Jin anymore because the Mystic form cancels it out and the Mystic form is a better form. Goku can't have a mystic form because he doesn't have a lot of potential like Gohan, neither does Krillin. The Mystic form made Gohan uber stronger than Goku because of the potential he had, you two just made moot comments.
You know you shouldn't talk like that King Vegeta, if someone isn't thinking clearly about a bloodline it doesn't mean they know nothing about DBZ, or if someone if confused that doesn't mean they know nothing you know that might have been the problem but don't make claims you can't back up BOY

K

King Vegeta

First off, I know more about DBZ than ALL of you(save Piccolo). I'm not the one who asks questions around here, I try to help answer them. Also, what claims are there to back up? Nothing, I hate idiots.

B

barfootboards

King Vegeta said:
First off, I know more about DBZ than ALL of you(save Piccolo). I'm not the one who asks questions around here, I try to help answer them. Also, what claims are there to back up? Nothing, I hate idiots.
A little rude and cocky now, aren't ya?

K

King Vegeta

Ha ha, yeah....but I was right about knowing everything about DBZ, at least me & Piccolo.

K

King Vegeta

Any proof to back up that statment? 'Cause the creator of DBZ never says that.

B

barfootboards

King Vegeta said:
Ha ha, yeah....but I was right about knowing everything about DBZ, at least me & Piccolo.
You may know alot but it's not right to claim you know more then everyone here then call them idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.