Super Saiyan Female

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Did you ever wonder why throughout all three anime series (DB, DBZ and GT) you never see a female super saiyan? Even when Pan was in the GT series (and she was obviously more powerful than a super saiyan, at least the first stage to be fighting in GT so well). What's your opinion on this matter? I personally think the saiyan females of the series were strong enough, but just never achieved the amount of anger to obtain a level of super saiyan.

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

It's all down to writers and the fact that women are suppose to be 'the weaker sex'. But yeah, Pan was strong for her age (crying made her stronger and she cried a lot) and seeing her in SSJ would've been cool.

3. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

Actually, she didn't get stronger from crying. She got stronger from her ANGER like Gohan did when he was young. She inherited that from Gohan.

4. Nestor

Nestor Guest

Well, you can remember from the bardock movie that females fought alongside males, so it would stand to reason that inevitably a female super saiyan would emerge, except that i think (and this is purely my opinion) that perhaps the women had a better way of coping with and channeling their emotions.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I always though Pan couldn't go Super Sayain because she was too human, she could probably go mystic though, since that's a human ability, it just requires the strength to be there already, unlike Super Saiyan.

6. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

The Mystic form isn't a human ability.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It's not Saiyan if nothing else, once Goan goes fully mystic he doesn't go Super Saiyan again, probably because he can't. Goku can't go mystic because he's fully saiyan. Krillin could pobably go mystic if he was strong enough.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah if your strong enough then you can go Mystic but also I don't think that Pan can go Mystic because she wouldn't be able to control it, same reason why I believe she can't go Super Saiyan she wouldn't be able to control it.

9. King Vegeta

King Vegeta Guest

I'm surrounded by people who know nothing about DBZ. Being half Saiya-Jin means nothing. If anything it means you'll be stronger than full blooded Saiya-Jins. Gohan can't go Super Saiya-Jin anymore because the Mystic form cancels it out and the Mystic form is a better form. Goku can't have a mystic form because he doesn't have a lot of potential like Gohan, neither does Krillin. The Mystic form made Gohan uber stronger than Goku because of the potential he had, you two just made moot comments.

10. Babe_Ruth

I know that Gohan can't go Super Saiyan after he turns Mystic that's obvious, and yes I already knew that Gohan was chosen to become Mystic because he was the strongest one of them all and like you said he had the most potential of getting stronger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.