Super Nin

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by generalkristof, May 10, 2007.

1. generalkristof

generalkristof New Member

:tired: Does anyone have an old Supernintendo. i feel like im the only one.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Nope, and I miss it every day more and more.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I actually never had an SNES. I always loved going to my cousins house because they had one that we would always play there but I was a kid with no cash at the time and NES was what I had to make work. :)

I kicked butt on a lot of NES games though because I was still playing them while all the cool kids were playing SNES games lol! :D

4. pantherace

pantherace Registered Member

Between me and all my roommates, we had every Nintendo system (except the Wii). It's funny how much more time we spent on the SNES than the Gamecube or N64. The old games were so much fun. I'm a little bit of a classic game geek anyways, but the new games seem to have lost some focus on fun somewhere between crazy graphics, lame story, and extreme violence.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I consider the N64 a classic console now actually. It is also by far my favorite console ever sold from any gaming company. :)

6. Snake35

Snake35 New Member

wish i owned one

7. Sadijah

Sadijah New Member

I not only have a Super Nintendo, I play it constantly. I believe it is important to keep older games in the loop. Some of those games played very important roles in video game history.

Sadijah

8. Fantasy

Fantasy The White Wolf

My brother has a SNES, which he lets me play. n_n
    Not to mention SNES emulation, and I completely agree that the SNES is, well, one of Nintendo's best consoles evar!
    Link to the Past ftw!

9. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I have every Nintendo system made and I just love playing the old games. I think I still play on those system just as much as the current next gen system that are out there.

10. ace5203

ace5203 New Member

i just recently went out and bought a few 10dollar usb controllers and downloaded a sega, snes, and nintendo emulator. and let me tell you right now. There's nothing better than going back and playing those games of yesteryear, it just doesn't get any better than that.