• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Super Mario RPG

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
So I just got done downloading Super Mario RPG on my virtual console and can't wait to get off from work and start playing it. I remember when my Dad and I rented it from Blockbuster when I was a little kid, and I played it for only about 2 hours because my Dad said that this game sucked and wanted to rent another one. Those 2 hours of gameplay burned an image in my mind since up until now, it told a good story, and it was very colorful, and the soundtrack for that time was awesome. Tonight I will finally play a game that has been calling me for over 17 years, can't wait.

What are your thoughts about this game?

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
I actually have the game myself on VC I enjoyed it a lot.

One of my buddies that likes it a lot says that it's much better on the SNES for the controls, I have never actually played it with the original controls before, but I'd be open to getting it if I can find a good deal.

I've been slowly but surely growing my games collection over the past few months, definitely having some fun with it.