Wii Super Mario RPG

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Turbo, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Its finally on the virtual console. I downloaded it last night and I'm sooooooooooooooo happy.

anyone else love this one as much as me?

2. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I have it on the SNES. It's not a bad game, but I think that the first Paper Mario is a much better game.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You should be banned from the games section just for posting that.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Is it just like the SNES one? If so I want that game..Not bad enough to go and pick up a Wii.

I wish they would put this out for the DS. The SNES one was Awesome. many hours killed playing that game.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I have 800 points saved up to buy it. (from all the way back in like February)

I'm definitely going to buy this game. :D

6. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

I know my opinion isn't popular, but I don't care. Paper Mario is still the better game IMO.

7. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Super Mario RPG was the father of Paper Mario, without it there would have been NO Paper Mario.

And yes, its exactly the same as it was on the SNES. Its totally worth the 800 points.

8. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Of course, I know that SMRPG came before Paper Mario. That doesn't make it better.

9. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

SMRPG is a landmark in gaming. It was unbelievable graphics on the SNES and lead to so much more. I'm not saying Paper Mario is better, but saying it is would be like saying A-Rod's better than The Babe.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You're obviously not going to convince him. I'm assuming you played Paper Mario first, Envy? If so, it makes sense he'd like Paper Mario better.