• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Wii Super Mario Galaxies

dDave

V.I.P.
From what I have seen this is going to be a very good step up from Super Mario Sunshine. Tell me what you think, I would definitely say that this game has a chance at becoming one of the best mario games ever. The way that the game is layed out gives it a new feel that no mario game has ever had.
you can see what the game is like in this video

super Mario Galaxies - Google Search

I think that this could be good if it is done right.
the link may not work so just click play video right next to the video in the search results.

Last edited:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
it will be 2 steps up from Sunshine, only 1 step up from Mario 64

Galaxies looks like a blast, and it looks like Nintendo is listening to the fans more now than before

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It looks like a fun game to me, I played very little of a demo in Gamestop. What is the gameplay actually like?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
yod either need to talk to someonewho played at e4all or the idiots who took the game home to play instead of putting it in the demo station

from the vids I seen looks totally awsome

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I have a sorta feeling Halo will take GOY

but I certainly cant wait to get my hands on Galaxies. the Mario series once agan evolves. from what I have seen from vids, this is the sequel people have been waiting for (but then again I thought sunshine was awsome too)

dDave

V.I.P.
I will probably buy the game when I get a wii, it looks like fun, hopefully it stands up to the super mario 64 standard of a great game. I am actually hoping that someday they will remake some of the N64 classics in better graphics, I can think of some games like Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Perfect Dark, maybe remove the known glitches in the games because there are plenty of glitches in some of these games that I have used to my full advantage.

Hopefully Galaxies will stand to Super Mario 64 and become the next great mario game.

dDave

V.I.P.
There are plenty of games that deserve a remake, most of the best sellers deserve a remake, plenty of people would buy them.

But above all else I want to see some remakes of Mario games, but of course remaking Super Mario Bros. would make it a completely different game and it wouldn't be worthy of the title Super Mario Bros.