GameBoy Advance Super Mario Advance 1,2,3,or 4?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well I have super mario advance 1 somewhere in my house but I have no idea where it is. I beat it though before I lost it.

I like this game a lot, it comes with Super Mario 2 one of my favorite mario games, I think that they should have used this version of super mario 2 for the wii store instead of the original, the characters look more like they should or maybe they could have had a selection.

I really like the way that they characters all have different special abilities. I think that this is the only mario game (not including mario kart) that you can play as toad in.

I also have the third one but I don't like it as much as the first one, I cant remember if this is right but I have Super Mario World (I'm pretty sure that it is Super Mario Advance 2) this game was really hard for me at first for some reason but once I got the hang of it I was able to beat it.

What did you think of this game?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Super Mario 3 and Super Mario World were my favorites, and I've spent way more time playing Super Mario World. Both games are timeless, and I'd probably pick Super Mario World over Super Mario Brothers 3 because of the sheer amount of playing time, though SMB3 is an amazing game for its time and easily the best NES game.

Heh, I think I had a change of opinion there. I used to like SMB3 more.