Super Nintendo Super Jurassic Park

KiethBlackLion

Registered Member
So what did all of you think of this game? I enjoyed it, except for the fact that there was no save option.

I thought the top down view for the outside was done well and the first person view in the buildings was great. It gave a creepiness to the game.

Also, did anyone ever beat this game? I got most of the way through one time but I ended up having to turn the system off.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
How similar was this to the Genesis Jurassic Park? I loved that game. Don't think I officially played the SNES version but I always assumed it was the same game for both.

KiethBlackLion

Registered Member
I never played the Genesis version. Unfortunately, I can't look it up right now since I'm at work (all game sites are blocked). I thought the Genesis version was a side-scroller?

I remember it with some fondness, but I don't think I ever beat it. It's certainly not one of the best games ever made, but it seemed decent enough at the time.

HeH I loved this game. I remember playing it alot, don't think I ever got to far in it, but it was fun to do the same thing over and over again if I remember correctly. I remember never having enough ammo or guns or whatever it was.