• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Hero Ad Auction x3

OneBriteLady

Registered Member
Well after getting discouraged from getting pulled again I really tried super hard to stick to all the eBay rules. I think I did ok this time, no keyword spamming, and I put it in the right category. I pulled everything out that made it sound like a charity. And I added more to it and pictures to my about me page.. so ... cross your fingers for me!

And... this is the 1st time I am able to post in the high profile section!! WooHoo!! Over 1,000 hits!!! (Thanks to a friend that mentioned me on the local iddy biddy radio station lol )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5601466445&rd=1

You all are so creative with your auctions. I wish you all luck and send some my way too! :)

Lorak27

Registered Member
OneBriteLady said:
Well after getting discouraged from getting pulled again I really tried super hard to stick to all the eBay rules. I think I did ok this time, no keyword spamming, and I put it in the right category. I pulled everything out that made it sound like a charity. And I added more to it and pictures to my about me page.. so ... cross your fingers for me!

And... this is the 1st time I am able to post in the high profile section!! WooHoo!! Over 1,000 hits!!! (Thanks to a friend that mentioned me on the local iddy biddy radio station lol )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5601466445&rd=1

You all are so creative with your auctions. I wish you all luck and send some my way too! :)
Hi! I'm new here and just getting to know everyone. I checked out your auction - I love it!! I added you to my watchlist to help with the cause. I'm selling too but can't advertise yet because of my newbie status. Good luck with the auction.

Julie

Registered Member
I put ya on my watch list! Good luck with this one!

trees

Registered Member
Wow! Fantastic, I am watching! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey Way to go Annie. Good Luck Im still watching