• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Bowl XXXIX

RarePD

Registered Member
Exactly 24 hours until the "big one."

I want the Eagles to take this one, but I just have a feeling that the Patriots are just gonna be too much to handle. Should be a close one.

:warp:

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I may watch it. Have not been keeping up on the sports lately. Been playing on my computer too much and surfing the net.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
My prediction, unless the Patriots fail in everyhting they do, the eagles dont have a chance... Pats 30-17

Pianobone

Registered Member
Eagles 24-17

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Oh the Super Bowl commercials are great. One of the great reasons to watch the Super Bowl is because of the commercials.

Teorropy

Well, it turned out to be a pretty good game. I was not favoring really any of the teams since I like Green Bay and the Viks. But they both play pretty well. I was hoping that the Eagles might get it back with in a field goal range so it would make it even more exciting to watch. 24- 21, New England. Good game to watch, enjoyed it a lot.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Yep, it turned out pretty good. Although I think the commercials were better than the game since I didn't really care who won the game.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Good game, didn't really care who won though.