Super Bowl XLI: Colts vs. Bears

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Grossman isn't going to be the only Bear on the field. The Colts run defense has been suspect all season. With Benson and Jones platooning in and out so effectively right now the Bears will be able to control the clock. Keep Manning on the sidelines; win the game in the trenches.

Hoosier.

T

TheSportsGuy

Hopefully the Lovie Smith/Dallas Cowboys situation won't get into the players' minds next Sunday (Kinda reminds of the '04-'05 Detroit Pistons where Larry Brown was rumored to retire; Pistons lost in 7 games of the NBA Finals to my San Antonio Spurs, and Brown did leave, but return the next season to have an atrocious one with the New York Knicks.)

C

cselby

Grossman isn't going to be the only Bear on the field. The Colts run defense has been suspect all season. With Benson and Jones platooning in and out so effectively right now the Bears will be able to control the clock. Keep Manning on the sidelines; win the game in the trenches.

Hoosier.

Your right, he isn't going to be the only Bear on the field, but he's the most important one. If he's throwing picks, the game is over. However, I sincerely feel that if the Bears defense plays like it did against the Saints, they have this one locked up.

D

dls

Da Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lifelong, diehard, through thick and thin Bears fan here. I grew up in central Ill. and am rooting for my team. Go Bears!!!!!!!
It should be a game worth watching, I don't see either team running away with it.
Bears win by 3.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Hasn't the AFC been winnig a lot in the past? If so, then I'm going for the Bears. I always go for the underdogs in history or in stats.