Super Bowl XLI: Colts vs. Bears

Discussion in 'NFL' started by TheSportsGuy, Jan 22, 2007.

1. TheSportsGuy

TheSportsGuy Guest

Super Bowl XLI (41)

The AFC Champions, the Indianapolis Colts
    vs.
    The NFC Champions, the Chicago Bears

Who wins?

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I don't think I need to say who I think will win.

Hoosier.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It should be very interesting, and personally I don't know who to root for because I like both teams, but I really want Manning to win a Super Bowl, because he's one of my favorite players, but there's so many players from the Bears that I like as well, like Urlacher, Benson, Hester ect. That being said it should be a very entertaining game.

4. TheSportsGuy

TheSportsGuy Guest

Me, personally, 'am rooting for the Bears. They are the *other* monsters of the midwest (right besides you know who under the arch) and I've just never been a fan of the Colts (I've always felt like they were the wannabees of the 1999-2001, 2003 Rams.) Of course, it wouldn't bother me if the Colts win because I'm a big fan of Tony Dungy.

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Indy's a good team, but they looked shaky coming into the playoffs and their defense is suspect. If Peyton stands on his head maybe they can eke out a win. In the meantime I'm predicting Bear 24-13.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The AFC Championship was a very close game with Peyton not handling the pressure very well, so I'm still not sure of how he'll perform under the greatest pressure of all. I'm really rooting for the Bears because I don't want to see Indy win, but the Bears have a solid team as well and they came out of nowhere, so we'll see.

7. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I think the Colts will win. I think there offense will be a little much for Bears. I think Colts defense will play better since the Bears offense isn’t nothing to talk about. The Colts need to watch out for Hester though there special teams last week started letting up big returns and you can't allow that with Hester or he'll have multiple TDs. I would also like to see Manning win a superbowl.

8. Mr Casey

Mr Casey Guest

The Bears offense is hit or miss. If they show up with their offense, then the game will be close. If not, Indy will destroy them. I still predict Indy by 7, after watching them play the Pats.

9. TheSportsGuy

TheSportsGuy Guest

Well we all know that a QB doesn't have to play great to win a Super Bowl (see Ben Roethlisberger.) So Manning has one thing going for himself; but does a QB need the refs?

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Grossman sucks. Colts got this.