• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Bowl Sunday

Dragon

V.I.P.
It's Super Bowl Sunday! I wonder what kind of commercials they will have today. I'm sure it will be funny as usual. I'm sure everyone already saw the Kevin Federline commercial. I thought that was funny.

Party safe and if you must drink, don't drive.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kevin Federline needs to work at Taco Bell, or wherever that was. That's a good idea for him. :D

I liked the Career Builder commercials a lot this year and of course the Grand Theft Auto Coke spoof was a nice twist too.

As for the actual game... I wanted to Bears to win so it was quite disappointing watching them turnover all game long. The Colts definitely deserved the win though so I can't try to make excuses for the Bears. They just played very poorly overall except for the first few minutes.. :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
At least he was still able to show it to her. To bad is couldn't have been shown on TV. I wonder why they would have pulled it?