Super Bowl LII

I just want a good game. No blowouts.

There's little chance it's able to top last year's for me (or really any Pats' fan) but, hey, it's still the Super Bowl. The second best day of the year!

It also doesn't hurt that I can win a decent chunk of change on either outcome. Haha.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was one of the best SB Games ever...one punt, no defense, lots of fun. 500 yards for Brady and he loses...unreal.

But where the hell did this Nick Foles come from? He should retire...its all downhill from here.

Enjoy it, Philly.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was one of the best SB Games ever...one punt, no defense, lots of fun. 500 yards for Brady and he loses...unreal.

But where the hell did this Nick Foles come from? He should retire...its all downhill from here.

Enjoy it, Philly.
Will be interesting to see how it plays out. With Wentz tearing two knee ligaments in December, it's not a sure bet he's healthy to begin training camp.

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
Will be interesting to see how it plays out. With Wentz tearing two knee ligaments in December, it's not a sure bet he's healthy to begin training camp.
True but he's THE guy once he's healthy and I'm sure Foles knows that. So we'll see, like you said.

Awesome game. Tons of offense. Super exciting. And a nice twist on the whole "you left way too much time on the clock for Brady" story we've seen far too often. I totally get why Foles got the MVP, he played great, but he better buy Brandon Graham a new car or something. Haha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Brandon Browner hinted on Instagram that Malcolm Butler was caught with weed.

If they benched him for that then that's fucking stupid.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
From what I read online, Butler missed a curfew, was caught with weed AND got into a solid meltdown with coaches.

So...I think that the weed thing might've been the least of Butler's problems for his benching.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it’s weird nobody is giving it straight here. Why the hell would Butler cover for Belichick at this point?