Super Bowl LII

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Patriots in for a record 10th time. Eagles in for a third time. Teams met 13 years ago in Super Bowl XXXIX in Jacksonville, with the Patriots winning, 24-21

Impaired

Registered Member
The Eagles just have to pressure Brady. They did this last time we played them - at Foxborough and Brady barely completed 50% of his passes, threw picks. I believe the Eagles will beat them soundly.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I hate the Eagles with a passion. I can tolerate the Redskins and the Giants, I can't tolerate the Eagles, or their fan base. This is a fan base that was throwing full beer cans at Vikings fans the other day. It takes a special kind of stupid to waste a good beer like that. I admire Brady, I think he is the greatest QB to play the game, and I hope they kick the crap out of the Eagles.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yep, sure am. And we don't throw beer cans at opposing fans, or scream and curse at them, like many did to Vikings fans. It's funny, the Eagles are the only team in the East to have never won a Super Bowl, yet they are the most arrogant.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
That's some next level insight. I am guessing they should also limit mistakes and score more points than the Pats too, right? Haha.

I like your confidence. Takes some real balls to believe in a Nick Foles-lead team.
No kidding. I like Foles, he’s a solid backup. But against Brady? No way.

Impaired

Registered Member
Foles pays against the NE defense. Brady has to play the Philadelphia defense. You see, when Foles is on the field, Brady is sitting on the sidelines.

PS - Against the best defense in the NFL, poor old Foles threw for 352 yards, 3 TDs with a near perfect rating.

Foles was literally perfect in the second half, completing 11-of-11 passes and joining Joe Montana on as the only other player to complete 75% of his passes in consecutive postseason games.
Hmm, Brady wasn't the other player. How odd.

Last edited: