• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Bowl LI

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
New England has a good defence, but has faced a couple of mediocre offences in the playoffs. Can they find a way to stop Atlanta in the next two weeks?

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
Actually Konshentz, I hope it's not a good, close game, as I'd like to see the Patriots blow away the Falcons.

I have nothing against Atlanta. But it's just that all of New England's four Super Bowl wins have been close games in which the Pats sort of got lucky.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Really hoping the Falcons can win. I'm a Bucs fan so they're somewhat of a rival, but I've respected them big time in recent years. They always seem to have a year where they should be getting far in the playoffs and then bottom out for whatever reason. They were saying on the local ESPN station that hey you never hear about drama from Matt Ryan and Julio Jones - just hard workers. I really like that about this team.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah feels somewhat odd to root for the team who beat the Packers but I mean, come on, can't root for New England for obvious reasons.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Yeah feels somewhat odd to root for the team who beat the Packers but I mean, come on, can't root for New England for obvious reasons.
That's exactly why I rooted for the Steelers after they eliminated the Chiefs.

I've mentioned it to you before in person probably, but the only good thing I'd see from a Patriots win is that Chris Long would finally get a well-deserved ring. A great guy and hilarious to boot.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's exactly why I rooted for the Steelers after they eliminated the Chiefs.

I've mentioned it to you before in person probably, but the only good thing I'd see from a Patriots win is that Chris Long would finally get a well-deserved ring. A great guy and hilarious to boot.
Ahhh yes true, Chris Long...almost forgot about him. At least there is a small silver lining if they win.

Impaired

Registered Member
Not a Patriots fan and Matt Ryan is from my neck of the woods, so I hope the Falcons destroy the Patriots,